Wednesday, January 5, 2022

SLJ - Sun, wind and rain - kick start

 Hey bloggers

Today's task was to create a weather journal. Today has been a hot day and the temperature is between 18 degrees and 25 degrees. I wake up late and go to sleep quite late to So therefore i spend a good amount of time in my summer pyjamas which is a cotton t shirt and shorts. Does anyone else find that this hot weather makes them lazy and super sleepy cause it does for me. Here is my weather journal for today:




Blog ya later

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora

    Hamzah

    Well done on completing the task, I can see that you have put a lot of effort into creating your weather journal. It sounds like you are having a Great summer relaxing. Yes I agree the weather is so quite hot lately. I think the most important thing is just to be sun smart, by wearing sunscreen and drinking lots of water to stay hydrated.

    Do you read or watch the weather on the news?

    Keep up the Super work we look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Have a Super Summer!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
  2. ​​Kia ora Hamzah,

    It’s Fiona from the Manaiakalani team. It is great to see you having a go at this weather journal task.

    I think you have done a great job of creating this table to show what the weather was like at different points during the day. I agree that the hot weather definitely drains your energy! Cotton pyjamas sound like the perfect choice for these warm evenings. What did you use to measure the temperature?

    Keep up the good work. I’m looking forward to seeing more great mahi from you during the summer learning journey.

    Ngā mihi,
    Fiona Waugh

    ReplyDelete