Monday, December 13, 2021

SLJ Task 1 activity 1 week 1 day 1 Poetry slam: Kick start

Hey bloggers 

Today is our first day back on the Summer Learning Journey. We have been looking into Poetry Slam, Poetry Slam is a competition event in which poets perform their poetry to a live audience. For this task we had been given slides to complete which are to help us with our poetry slams later on in the SLJ. I `ve attached my slides below so be free to check them out and you are welcome to leave a comment.

Kick start

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora

    Hamzah

    Well done on engaging with the Summer Learning Journey, I really enjoyed the images that you chose in your slide. They really remind me of summer, especially the ice-cream. I really like peppermint ice-cream in the summer. I also like to go to the beach and have a barbeque.

    What is your favorite thing to do in Summer?

    I am looking forward to seeing you next blog for the summer learning journey

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIA ORA Quein

    My favourite thing to do in summer is to go to the beach for a swim maybe have popsicles and then go to the strawberry farm for ice cream and strawberry picking.

    Hope you have a nice day

    ReplyDelete