Tuesday, December 28, 2021

SLJ - Target Practise - kick start + step it up

 Hey bloggers

 Today I had a competition with my family members of who can get the most points by using a paper plane and throwing it at your target. You get points by hitting any where in the target. If the plane misses then that does not count as a point. So here is my video of me aiming it at thee target.  

I also had to take a picture of the winning plane so here it is at the bottom. I am explaining why did i use that decoration. I used this decoration because i had put clay on the target and also i had put it on the tip of my plane which made me think if this stuck together then it would make me hit the target. Hope you enjoy $$







Blog ya later

Have a good day :)

Bye!



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Hamzah

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Thank you for sharing your work with your fellow bloggers. It is Great to see you engaining with the SLJ and that you found this activity fun. I really enjoyed nanogirl as I enjoy making new things. It was cool to see that you tested the paper plane to see if it hit the target, it looked like it was quite accurate at meeting its target. I am curious, do you think the clay tip helped the plane fly? What tips could you give fellow bloggers like me on creating paper planes?

    Keep up the Super work I look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete