Monday, December 27, 2021

SLJ - Seasonal Greeting Cards - kick start + step it up

 Hey bloggers

Today i am doing both the kick start and step it up. For the kick start we had to create a paper of a Christmas greeting card to anyone and for the step it up we had to make it on scratch. This was a really fun task and i really like doing these task kind of tasks. So i hope you have a great holiday so here is the videos. I have also done my kick start in the video







Have a good day 
blog ya later

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora

    Hamzah

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Great to see the screencasts and you explaining the task, it is really good to see that you asked for help to overcome some of the challenges of the task. It's awesome that you enjoyed the activity and found it fun. I really enjoyed the snowman on your Christmas card. I have only built a snowman once in the snow. Have you ever built a snowman?

    Is there any tips or advice you could give fellow bloggers about creating Christmas cards?

    Keep up the Super work I look forward to your next blog post!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KIA ORA Quein

      I have built a snow man when i had gone to the snow. I t was really fun but cold at the same time.

      Delete