Monday, December 27, 2021

SLJ - Cicada Sounds - kick start

 Hi bloggers 

I hope you guys are ready for another SLJ task. Do you remember me telling you guys four different types of cicadas and cicadas do maths? I guess we are learning heaps about cicadas. For this task they gave us an article and i have just been reading through it.


For this task we had to make a drum that sound like a cicada sound. Me and my sister asmah made cups that had cling wrap on them. At the end me and my sister had made a beat separate. And i think i did a better beat, No offence asmah.  Here is the video.



Have a amazing day 
Bye

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Hamzah,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    Another awesome video from you, I like how you introduced the activity and explained how you made your instruments. They made a very cool drum sound and your beats were awesome.

    What would you change about your instrument to make it sound different?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete